Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Star Vixen Women's Short Slit Sleeve Keyhole-tie P - Choose SZ color
- VeloChampion Elite Road Cycling shoes (pair)
- (4X-Large, Scarlet) - Adams USA Smitty Major League Style Short Sleeve Umpire
- Cavalor Arti base 2 kg Eimer, MSM, Gelenkbeschwerden Hufprobleme
- Garmin eTrex Touch 35 inkl. topoActive Europa
- Laksen 5162 Woodhay Classic Tweed Shooting Vest Waistcoat
- Milbro Fishing Maggapult Catapult Slingshot Rare Vintage 50 60s
- Reebok 6K Junior Shoulder Pads
- Slingshot 2018 SST Kite 4m
- CONTINENTAL GRAND PRIX 5000 28x700X23C black Reifen
- Deerhunter Rusky 2.g Trousers - Palm Green -
- ⭐️Windsor Cob Havana Flash Bridle⭐️
- New Pair 2019 Campagnolo Khamsin C17 Road Bike Wheels
- Lichfield Cullen Dome Tent, Atlantic bluee
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.