Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- - Onitsuka Tiger Felpa con Cappuccio Logo Core Hoodie, Cone orange
- Maxboard skull (Totenkopf) ohne Helm - DAS ultimative Waveboard für's Streetsurf
- Jaked J Katana Jammers Emerald Green
- Shimano CS-R8000 Ultegra 11-speed cassette 11 - 30T
- Gilbert Rugby Mens Kiwi Pro Rugby Shorts (RW5399)
- TEAM ISSUE Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi Mod 58cm Frameset plus extras Super6 6
- Arena Klapki Arena Marco X Grip Man Hook (uniwersalna; kolor różowy; 41 )
- 10 Klettergriffe Größe M bis L für Schwierigkeitsgrad 6 und höher
- British Lions Rugby Shirt X3 2005 2009 2013
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.