Avengers: Endgame juggled a larger cast of characters than any other MCU movie to date, but not all of them got equal emphasis in the film’s 181-minute runtime. And thanks to a new article from the Daily Mail, we now have the screen times for each of the movie’s main players. Be warned that some spoilers lie ahead.
Since Avengers: Endgame has only just begun it first weekend in theaters, those who’ve seen the film should probably still be careful about what they say around fans who haven’t yet had made their trip to the cinema. That being said, as far as official details on the Avengers: Infinity War sequel go, the veil of secrecy has very much lifted, meaning that Mark Ruffalo can finally relax.
- Kerma Vector Alloy 6063 115cm 46inch
- Major Craft TROUTINO TTS-562L Light 5'6 trout fishing spinning rod pole
- New Balance Women's Fresh Foam Arishi Sport v1 Running shoes
- Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Shirt Air Stripe 45760 ASFR
- RDX Boksen Springtouwen Professionele 3000MM Snelheid Skipping Rope NL
- Scott RC Team ++ with Straps 264833581700 Men’s Clothing Shorts Short
- Shimano Dax Demi 25 Double Bearing Reel Left And Right Combined Handle
- STCI42500FB Mulinello Shimano Stradic 2500 C14+ Pesca Spinning RNG
- Tubertini Atlantic AP Power 6000 Fishing Reel
- XQ MAX Chroma 70% Tungsten Dartset Steeltip 1 Satz 23 Gr.
- Beretta Recoil Field Pad 18mm
- Dunlop Purofort Professional Volle Sicherheit x Größe 4 (37)
- HK Army Eject Harness - HSTL Cam - 3+2
- Medium Type Handguard for Marui, JG, Classic Army G36 G36V G36K SL8 Airsoft AEG
As it stands, Marvel Studios has yet to announce any movies beyond this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home, but it’s widely predicted that the first entry in the MCU’s Phase 4 will be a Black Widow solo movie. And in a recent interview with Variety, Scarlett Johansson managed to discuss the project without outright confirming that it’s even exists.